It’s nearly impossible to have gone a day without hearing about TikTok – a new social media app that Generation Z has become infatuated with. If you’re pondering using TikTok to aid in the growth of your small company, we’ve got you covered! Continue reading for the TikTok Guide for Every Small Business.
What exactly is TikTok?
TikTok is a social media platform that allows users to view and create short-term videos. TikTok bills itself as the “place for short-form mobile videos,” and they’ve been gaining traction at a breakneck pace. TikTok was perhaps the most downloaded app internationally in 2020 and is the 6th largest social platform in 2021.
TikTok demonstrates that short-term videos will be king in 2021 — the platform’s optimal video length is 15 seconds. Within the TikTok app, users may record a 15-second video with a maximum duration of 60 seconds. You can skyrocket your TikTok short-term video content in a few hours from the uploading time when you buy TikTok hearts at the right time. It’s easy for you to overtake your tough competitors on TikTok, which significantly helps achieve your solid objectives.
Get Start on TikTok as a Small Business
If you see the importance of TikTok to small company owners but are unsure how to get started, we’ve got you covered. Here are seven straightforward steps to get your small business up and running on the platform.
1. Create a TikTok account: TikTok is a free app available on Google Play and the Apple App Store. Download the app, choose a sign-up option, and establish an account.
2. Complete your TikTok profile: Creating a TikTok profile is comparable to creating an account on other applications. Create a name, a profile photo, and a brief bio. Don’t forget that TikTok allows you a maximum of 80 characters in your bio.
3. Connect to other social media accounts: If you want to utilize TikTok to help build your small company, it’s vital to connect your TikTok profile to any other social media accounts where you’re more active. It’s simple to connect your Instagram account to the TikTok app. It enables users to establish another point of contact with your brand.
4. TikTok videos: There are a plethora of various sorts of TikTok videos! One of the most crucial phases in establishing your small business started on TikTok is also one of the most enjoyable – watch a lot of videos! It’s the most effective approach to discover how users interact with and appreciate the app. To see what other tiny company owners are producing, search using the hashtags #smallbusinesscheck, #smallbusinessowner, and #smallbusinesstiktok.
5. Begin following a few profiles while watching TikTok videos: While viewing TikTok videos, you’ll want to begin following a few profiles as well. Concentrate on locating some of your existing social media contacts from other networks and following people on TikTok as well. Additionally, it would be best if you attempted to follow accounts relevant to your niche.
6. Interact with videos: Once you’ve begun following accounts, it’s essential to interact with videos that appear on your FYP. By commenting and liking videos, TikTok will gain an understanding of the content type you appreciate. The platform will then begin providing you additional content that matches your interests, further personalizing, unique, and entertaining the TikTok experience!
7. Record your very first TikTok! Finally, after creating your profile, watching a few videos, and engaging on TikTok, it’s time to create your first video content on TikTok! Not to worry; it does not have to be flawless. Additionally, if you’re having difficulty recording and editing video content within TikTok(it may be challenging! ), keep in mind that you can submit video content generated outside the platform. Boosted includes a slew of video templates that will assist you in quickly creating a high-quality TikTok video.